WORTHWHILE Orange Mouth Guard
Size:45*56*18mm(Free cutting length)
Applicable Scene:Basketball/Rugby /Boxing/Karate/Volleyball and so on
Note: The setting water temperature should be 70-80 degrees, and the soaking time should not exceed 10 seconds; do not use boiled water or boiling water directly in the water dispenser, otherwise the braces will be soaked and cannot be used; if the shaping effect is not good, the setting can be repeated. Until satisfied. The shaped braces cannot be hooped on the teeth, that is, too tight. It is recommended to replace it after three to four months. As with the toothbrush replacement period, this period of time replacement is in line with oral hygiene.
Forming and use
1. You can trim the braces to the right size according to your own shape.
2. Soak the braces in hot water of about 75 degrees for about 10 seconds to make the braces soft. (DO NOT PUT IN THE WATER OVER 80°C OR IT WILL MELT)
3. Put it in the user's mouth and gently bite the guard with the upper and lower teeth (Do not bite the guard too deep or it will damage the guard).
4. During the period, hold the hand and tongue assisted tightly, maintain for half a minute, then put it into cold water for 10 seconds to fully shape and then cool with cold water.
5. After each use of the braces, wash and dry with water, and put them into the box.